Telling her Friend

I told my wife about my fantasies, my thoughts, and my urges as they occurred. For years I’ve been telling her that I love her past, and I love the idea of her having new experiences with other men. But I’ve also told her how conflicted I feel with these emotions. She decided to reach out to a former coworker of hers, to tell him about our situation. Apparently he knows all about the hotwife and cuckold world, through Reddit. Luckily he tells her they’re normal thoughts.

 A few weeks later they go to a concert together. My wife has a bit too much to drink and I send her a picture of her breasts with a caption “I hope to see these covered in another man’s cum one day”. She shows the picture to her friend and that’s the first time during our relationship that she’s done anything like that. 

A few weeks after that, I do a photoshoot with my wife, something we do occasionally. I set up the empty room with studio lighting and use my camera to take risqué photos of my wife in lingerie, and in the nude. It always leads to a night filled with sexual energy and fun. 

I then have a blast going through the photos and editing them before sending them to my wife. She loves how sexy she looks, and I always tell her she’s model material.

In this session she was wearing a blue lace teddy and heals. She picks the two sexiest pictures, and sends them to her friend. In one she’s sitting on a bar stool, one leg straight out while the other bent, her back slightly arched and she’s facing the camera with her teddy pulled down revealing her perky breasts. In the other picture, she’s squatting and it’s a side profile, her teddy is still pulled down but you only see one boob and she’s looking down at it. 

Her friend instantly replied after getting those pictures, telling her how much he’s going to masturbate to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

An old SD Card

In the Beginning