My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

This past Thursday was the first time my wife met with her new boyfriend. It was suppose to happen sooner but issues arose such as his post tour depression and us in the process of buying a house. They had no secure plans in place, so he met my wife at our place while I was at work. I was looking through the security cameras occasionally, until I saw them kissing in the kitchen. I knew to expect a spectrum of emotions, but didn’t know exactly how it would happen or how to deal with it. At first it was just curiosity, then horniness, then anger and sadness, joy, lust. Listening to my wife moan and whimper as they kissed was extremely erotic. She was wearing the underwear I bought her for this occasion and a dress that showed plenty of cleavage. I also watched her place with his hair, he has long hair like most guys into metal. I use to have long hair before joining the army and watching her play with his hair was more intimate than the kissing. I don’t know why, maybe because I no longer have that hair so it’s something we use to do but no longer can. 

After spending a few hours at our place they decided to head out to get food and hang out at her friend’s place. She decided to change into something more comfortable. Instead of changing in front of him, he stayed in the living room as she stripped out of her dress and put on a tank top and leggings. She did leave the door cracked open to give him a peep show though. 

She also told me they made out a lot in the car and that he noticed how wet she was and touched her pussy over her leggings. But besides that nothing more happened. Very interesting first steps into the life style, of course nothing goes the way you dream it to go. My wife has total control but I do feel lucky I was able to watched for a few mintures through the camera. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An old SD Card

In the Beginning