Dancing in the Past

My wife had a very eventful past. She was a gogo dancer as a teenager and once she turned 18 she became a stripper until she was 25.


I remember when she first told me she used to be a dancer. It was a few months into us dating and it sent my mind spinning. This was before I found that picture of her ex boyfriend’s cock. I was speechless, my wife was waiting for a reaction but I didn’t know how to react. This was in her past, but it felt very real at the moment. She continued to tell me that she danced at many places, mostly in the city, at Times Square, and across the street from where she worked as a receptionist. 


My heart was pounding, my head swimming with images of my petite wife exposing her breasts to a bunch of strange horny men, nothing between them besides a thin fabric covering her pussy. I was turned on, but ashamed and angry because I couldn’t understand any of this. 


“How many?” I managed to ask.

“How many?” She repeated questioningly.

“How many men have seen you strip?” 


She stayed quiet for a bit, then “I don’t know. I avoided dancing at night and preferred to do it during the day. But some nights there would probably be a thousand men that would walk into the club. So probably thousands.”


I went back to being quiet, imagining her giving lap dances to strangers. Her bare breasts are not even an arm's length away from their faces. I felt my erection begin to hurt.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

An old SD Card

In the Beginning