In the Beginning

 “How many men have you slept with? How large were their cocks? How about their balls? Did they cum a lot? Did you suck them off? How often? Did they cum in your mouth? Did you swallow?”


These were the questions I began to ask my wife, not too long after I found a picture of my wife’s ex boyfriend’s cock.


But before we go there let’s start at the beginning. My wife and I have been together since 2015. I fell in love with her because she was kind, generous, loving and affectionate, but she was also dominant and assertive.


We met 8 years ago, when she first walked into the store I worked at. It was a pet store, and she walked in wearing sunglasses. I was cutting up salad for some of the herbivorous reptiles. I watched her circle the reptile section, intrigued by all the scaly animals. She stayed there for maybe 2 hours, even though her boyfriend wanted to leave, I just couldn’t stop gazing at her. Finally she asked me about a chameleon and that’s the first we ever talked. 


After that initial meeting, I wanted to know everything about her. Luckily, she had a few pets and I saw her often getting crickets for her chameleons. We would have short conversations but never anything that would last.  


“Does this woman like me or am I just projecting my own emotions?” Was a question I asked myself often.


Soon we would have another habit. I would leave for work and see her heading for somewhere, we smiled and waved at each other. That’s when I knew she must live nearby.

The thing I haven’t mentioned yet was that while I was 19, she was 28. 


After a year of just being acquaintances, doing nothing more than saying hi and getting advice about animals, she invited me over to care for her animals for two weeks as she went away with her boyfriend for a vacation. I gladly accepted to come over and we made a date.

The day came, I was so anxious. I didn't know why, but I was so nervous to see her outside of the environment that I was used to. When I arrived, she seemed a bit nervous too. We were a bit awkward at first but eventually we came to a state where we couldn’t stop talking. The conversations started out about what her daily routine is for her pets to personal memories from our childhoods, our philosophies on life and even about relationships. Minutes turned to hours and soon I noticed the sun had set. She told me her boyfriend would be home soon. I said goodbye but before she could let me go she asked for my number, so that she can get updates on the animals of course.


We began texting the second I walked out that door and never stopped. We texted all day, and all night. Throughout her entire vacation I barely slept because we couldn’t stop texting.


When she arrived back she continued to live with her boyfriend as she snuck out to see me. At first to just talk. We never had any set destination, we would just walk and see where the night would take us. At first, that's all it was, just talking and walking but one night before I said goodbye to her, I pulled her in and kissed her for the first time. It was amazing. After that our nights were now joined with long sessions of passionate embraces.


The only issue was that every morning before the sun rose, she would sneak back into her home to see her boyfriend sleeping on the couch. She said she knew their relationship was over but I felt like I was the main reason it was breaking apart and I didn’t care. I wanted her. 


It was a month after she came back from her vacation. We were in a park, her back leaning against a fence, our lips locked. My hands cupped her ass, as her legs were wrapped around my waist. I was slowly thrusting my pelvis into her.


“If we keep going, I won’t be able to stop. I want to fuck you, I want to rip your pants off and have you right now!”  I asserted in a voice that she just couldn’t resist.


Our kissing became more passionate, our breathing grew harder. I knew if this didn’t stop we wouldn’t be able to control ourselves. She managed to stop us and we began to walk back to my place. My hands were unable to stop touching her. When we were finally in my bed, we had sex for the first time.


That morning, I lent her the shirt I wore the night before. She came home to find that her boyfriend had his bags packed and was leaving. He asked her to come with him but she told him she’s staying, and she watched him walk out the door.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

An old SD Card