Contacting her Ex

 Before she became infatuated with her boyfriend, my wife told me she reached out to her ex. This was a guy that she was on and off with for over seven years. She always went back to him because she said she loved him and the sex was the best she ever had. The issue was that he was a slacker and didn’t progress in life. 

She was hoping he would be done for sex. She already had a relationship with him, she thinks she can trust him and he can go for rounds, plus he has a large penis. So it would be a perfect. Sadly he said he was in a commuted relationship at the moment which is what led my wife to her new man. 

I don’t know what I would have preferred a past lover, or someone new. I guess either way would have it’s advantages and disadvantages. She did say that if he ever becomes free, she’s contacting him again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An old SD Card

My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

In the Beginning