Her New Boyfriend

 My wife finally decided she wants to take the leap. She told me that if she were to sleep with someone else she would want to wait for the right guy. A guy that can give her things I can’t, like for instance a love of music. 

My wife has a decent following on her social media accounts, and she loves having admirers. For the last year a guy has been sending short messages and leaving comments about how he loves what she does and he would love to get to know her. A month ago my wife took the bait and got hooked. Since then she’s constantly talking to him, just yesterday she was talking on the phone with him for hours and sent him some erotic topples pictures. 

He’s a guitarist on tour with a metal band in Europe right now. My wife has always had a thing for musicians. He’s coming back in two weeks and my wife plans to meet him in person when he arrives. There are no set plans as of yet, and she doesn’t know if anything will happen. But yesterday on the phone he was telling her all the things he wants to do to her married pussy. Alas he’s not comfortable with me being there or even him taking pictures or videos, but since my wife really seems to like him and this will be her first encounter we’ll just have to go with the flow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

An old SD Card

In the Beginning