It happened!

It’s Thursday and I leave for work while my wife prepares to meet up with her boyfriend. I didn’t expect it would happen, part of me hoped for it and the other part hoped it wouldn’t happen. He arrived at noon, and they stayed in the apartment until evening. My wife hid the security cameras before he came over because she said she didn’t feel like being watched. I occasionally looked at the app to attempt to hear something but all I heard was music. After they left, she told me all they did was make out and talk, she was toppless though. I decided to stay the night at my brother’s while my wife and her boyfriend came back to stay the night at our place. This time I saw that the security cameras were no longer hidden and I could see our bed. At around 11 at night, they were on the bed making out when I saw them starting to strip. My wife later told me it was her idea. They smoked weed and everything about the night just made her horny. Next thing I notice, he’s eating out my wife. I watch her facial expressions and listen to her moans. I can tell she’s enjoying it but sadly he wasn’t great at it and she wasn’t able to orgasm. So now it’s her turn, I watch them roll over and see my naked wife begin to suck his cock. She does this for a few minutes until they roll over again. Now in the missionary position, I watch as he begins to fuck my wife. This is where she really starts to moan and scream. He fucks her raw and cums inside of her. They continue to fuck until 2 in the morning, going for about 6 rounds. Sadly in the morning, my wife and I could not reconnect as we both had work. We had to wait until the evening to see each other. But she didn’t shower and the first thing I did when I saw her was eat her out until she orgasmed. I do wish it was planned batter, maybe this should not have happened in our apartment or in our bed and maybe we should have done it so that when he left in the morning we could instantly reunite. I am glad to say when we did see each other it was just time for us to bond and have sex. She’s going out with him next week and they’re staying at a hotel. He’ll be going on tour again soon and be gone for hours. Part of my wants her to not see him every week but part of me does. The flurry of emotions is something I’m not use to and we’ll see how this progresses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wife’s first meeting with her new Boyfriend

An old SD Card

In the Beginning